- Useful Links:
Coir Matting is made sustainably from the outer husk of coconuts. Commonly used in entrance mats for its naturally appealing look and superb scraping properties, coir mats effectively remove dirt, moisture and debris from footwear.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Natural scraper surface effectively removes dirt from shoes
- PVC backing provides stability
- Commonly used in recess areas
- Available in a range of thicknesses
- Can be made to measure
- Edging available at extra cost
Uses: Commercial or Residential Entrance areas. Including Recess areas.
Materials: Natural Coir surface with PVC backing
- We're always here to help you find the right mats - Contact Us Now.
- Get your mats fast, with next day dispatch on stocked itmes. See more on Shipping & Delivery here.
- Want to try before you buy? Request a free sample
- Got Questions? We've got answers - See our FAQ’s here.
- Want to make sure you're not paying too much? See our Quality and Price Beat Guarantee here.